Application information on applying for funding
The information below is for students who live in England, the EU/EEA and who intend to study at the London College of Creative Media (LCCM). This section is not for international students or students with a tier 4 (general) visa.
Student Finance England (SFE) provides funding for undergraduate and postgraduate students. You need to ensure that you meet the rules and requirements to qualify for this. To ensure enough time for you to be assessed for this process, please apply early and well before starting your course.
If you would like to consider government funding but live in another part of the UK, please visit the below websites for more information:
Student Finance England (SFE) provides the following:
- SFE Tuition Fee Loan
- A maintenance Loan – this is for living costs and additional grants for dependent children or adults
If you are applying as a full time or part time student for a course in September 2019, you can apply for both a tuition fee loan and a maintenance loan. You may also be entitled to an SFE grant called the disabled students allowance to help with additional study if needed.
For more information on applying for an SFE funding loan please visit: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance
Eligibility Check - Are you Eligible?
We recommend that if any of the below points apply to you, you should ring 0300 100 0607 to discuss your eligibility to receive SFE funding; please be aware there is a charge for calling this contact number:
- I already hold a degree level qualification;
- I have been living outside the UK/EEA/Switzerland during some or all of the last three years;
- I am not a UK or EU national and I am waiting for the outcome of an application to the Home Office to grant my immigration status;
- I am not a UK or EU national but have been granted limited or discretionary leave to remain by the Home Office;
- I am not a UK or EU national, but a member of my family is a UK or EU national;
- I have previously attended a higher education course.