Our one year Creative Music Practice course is perfect if you want to meet people who share both your passion for music and determination to form a band or musical partnership. Our aim is to give you the skills, opportunity and inspiration to help you create the music you want to make.
This course has limited clearing places available.
7 modules – 3 compulsory and 4 optional
A minimum of 2 A-level passes or the equivalent however typical offers tend to be higher. Complete information is is available here on our entry criteria.
Bass, Drums, Guitar, Piano and Keyboards, Songwriting, Voice.
Every musician needs to understand music theory and have good aural skills so these subjects are compulsory. We also believe that all music students need to understand the relationship between society, culture and music.
Expand your options
- A personal, friendly environment
- A course you can customise
- Workshops where you play for hours
- Small class sizes
- Form your own bands and projects
- Perform in music venues across London
- Study in the heart of creative London
- Superb facilities and resources
- Make friends and professional contacts for life
- Masterclasses and guest speakers
- Drum and bass workshops
- Ensemble workshops covering Latin, Jazz, Funk
- Second study piano
- Second study guitar
- Drum Line
- Artist, band member, ‘session musician’, producer, songwriter, ‘top-liner’
- Creative industries entrepreneur
- Instrumental teaching
- Further study
Next Open Day: Saturday 2nd September. Sign Up Here